Final Capstone Project
The Capstone Project is designed to provide the student an opportunity to synthesize knowledge gained from course study throughout the student’s academic career. For this project you will choose a topic related to your area(s) of study and complete a Formal Written Report based on you study and research.
WRITTEN FORMAL REPORT
- The final paper should be 15 – 20 pages in length, not including title page, table of contents, and bibliography. The body of the report should be a minimum of 4000 words.
- The final paper should follow APA basic format including 1” margins, 12 point Times Roman type, double spaced and standard rules for manuscript preparation.
- The paper must have at least 6 references that are cited according to APA guidelines including proper in-text citations and a Reference List.
- The paper will demonstrate the student’s ability to use clear and concise writing at the college level.
- The paper should demonstrate interdisciplinary knowledge through academic writing using integrated methods, theories, paradigms and/or concepts. Paper should be written in objective voice in third person point of view.
- Paper should include: Cover Sheet, Table of Contents, Abstract, Introduction, Body and Conclusion, Reference Page and appropriate visuals, graphs, tables if appropriate.
- The paper should encompass the course materials learned throughout the student’s bachelor-level academic career. It should address a topic that affects or is related to the student’s areas of study. Ideally, it would explore a convergence of the areas you have studied. Be sure to choose a topic which you can argue, or which you can take a firm stand. Although research is a part of this project it is not simply an informational paper, it should represent your view of the subject
Submit your final paper by Wednesday of Week Four at 11:59 pm.
There are no reviews yet.