- Were the first conversations between Alter and Bukchin confidential? Were they covered by the attorney/client privilege?
- How about the conversations between Bukchin and the Storch Amini firm? Confidential? Privileged? What was the court’s logic on this?
- Were the conversations between Bukchin and Shame (the pun just cannot be avoided!) confidential? Privileged? Why? What was missing?
- What was Elkind’s argument?
- To whom did Knox owe a duty of confidentiality?
- What was Knox’s defense ?
- How was the case resolved?
- What is a writ of prohibition? It’s mentioned in the first and last sentences of the case.
- What is the purpose of the attorney/client privilege?
- What is the effect of having an outsider present when an attorney and client are speaking to each other?
- In the case of a corporation, who is an outsider?
- What is the work product privilege, and why is it relevant in this case?