There are many ways effective leaders can increase employee performance. As employees may respond differently to performance incentives, leaders should consider the diversity of employees before implementing performance increasing strategies. Along with diversity, an organization’s mission, vision, and goals should influence the strategies implemented by leaders to increase employee performance.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review the article, “Motivating Employees in a New Governance Era: The Performance Paradigm Revisited.” Reflect on various ways to motivate and increase performance in public and nonprofit organizations.
- Consider how an effective leader might increase performance in his or her organization.
- Think about areas within your organization, or one with which you are familiar, where performance could be increased.
The assignment (1–2 pages)
- Explain threeways an effective leader might increase performance in his or her organization.
- Explain twoareas in your organization or one with which you are familiar where performance could be increased.
- Provide at least twoexamples of how leaders might increase performance in your organization (or one with which you are familiar).
Note: Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation.
There are no reviews yet.