- Upload ONE Word document. Do NOT submit multiple attachments for each unit’s assignment.
- Use spell and grammar checker before submitting. For example, www.grammarly.com is a very good source. Have your work proofread and edited.
- Do NOT include the questions. Only include the chapter and number your responses accordingly. Do NOT submit one-run-on essay for all questions. Each response must be clearly identified by chapter and number.
- If you do include the questions you are going to automatically exceed the 30% limit for matching, which will instantly reduce your grade to a C.
- Any submission that has more than 70% matching will earn a zero for failure to abide by KU’s plagiarism policies.
Review Question Assignments
Complete the Review Questions contained in Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Be sure to fully respond to each of these assignments. “Yes” or “No” answers are not enough!!!
Please submit all of your assignments in one document, rather than one for each chapter.
You must submit this assignment by…..
Sunday 11:59 PM (ET)
Your assignments must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document.
NOTE: You should review all of the Exercises and Assignments in your textbook in order to fully understand the material, not only the ones that are assigned. You will be graded on the assigned assignments, but you are responsible for reviewing all of the Exercises and Assignments in your textbook.
Parsons, Stephen, P. (2012). Interviewing and Investigation, 5th ed.
New York, NY: Wolters Kluwer Law and Business