This week, you will complete the three-to-four-page (750-1000 words) Rhetorical Analysis Essay you began working on in Week 3. Draw upon the Week 3 and Week 4 discussions, the lessons, and textbook readings to help you understand and meet the requirements for the Rhetorical Analysis Essay. Other than finding your chosen ad online, do not conduct any outside research.
At the end of your Rhetorical Analysis Essay, provide an end reference to the advertisement in APA style. Include the title of the ad, the original date of publication, and the web address.
Successful assignments will:
• be focused on analyzing an advertisement, current or vintage, that’s appropriate for a college-level audience;
• include a thesis statement at the end of the introduction that conveys the overall effectiveness of the chosen ad;
• include details to establish the visual description and context of the ad;
• identify the various ways rhetorical appeals are used;
• be typed and submitted as a Microsoft Word document (.docx), with 12-point font
• include an APA cover page
• be three to four double-spaced pages (750-1000 words), not including the title page; and
• be submitted for grading.
Remember, tutoring options are also available to assist you with any writing assignments. These services are designed to provide additional feedback that you can use to help revise your paper before final submission. To accessing tutoring follow the following steps:
1. In the left-hand course navigation bar, select the “Tutoring” button.
2. On the next page click the top button “Submit a Paper for Review” to gain written feedback or “Schedule a Tutoring Session” to meet with tutor for a one-on-one tutoring session.
o If you submit your paper, you will receive feedback in 48 hours. Please plan accordingly to make sure you have plenty of time to make the recommended changes.
There are no reviews yet.