The following are the sheets you need to turn in for your house plans: All sheets should contain a Tittle Bar.
- Foundation plan with dimensions showing footings, windows, doors, stairs (If basement), mechanical room with water heater and furnace (if applicable), and one smoke detector.
- First Floor plan and second Floor plan (if applicable) with dimensions (overall exterior dimensions, exterior dimensions to center of all openings, and at least one set of interior dimensions through the home) show all room layouts, sizes and names, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, doors and windows with sizes, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors (where applicable), exhaust fans, stairs, appliances, notations, and any critical framing such as beams etc. (Electrical layouts are not required)
- Roof plan showing slopes and directions with exterior walls in dotted lines or equivalent. This is a plan view.
- One typical wall section with dimensions. Should show all components of the wall.
- Elevations with all four compass points of house shown ie: Front, Back, Left Side, Right side. Should delineate levels with dimensions
There are no reviews yet.