- Minimum 1500 words
- Must contain explicit subsections appropriate to paradigm
- Stating your method is not enough. You must go further.
- If you’re doing interviews, we need to see a guide with citations and critical analysis
- If you’re analyzing a tool, we need significant details and visualization
- Must say WHY you’re choosing your method, CITE it, DEFEND it
- Must contain explicit data analysis plan
- “I’m going to read” is not an analysis plan
- If you’re doing qualitative analysis, you must lay out your theoretical framework and explain how you will interpret and arrive at your answers
- If you are doing quantitative research, we need an explicit discussion of how you assembled your study. Questionnaire? Where did you get the questions/scales from and what are they assessing? How are they evaluated (liker scale? semantic differential?)?
- Minimum 5 citations