5.6 Decision Making Work File
Read the course resources regarding decision making. Complete the following requirements.
- List three life decisions that you made that have changed your life in some way. Choose one and write two paragraphs about it. (Total 10 points)
- Write two paragraphs about the decision you made. (Total of 10 sentences, 10 Points)
- List three events in your life that you did not have any control over that changed your life in some way. Choose one and write two paragraphs about it. (Total 10 points)
- Write two paragraphs about one of the decisions that you had no control over. (Total of 10 sentences, 10 Points)
Read the case scenarios located at the “case scenario” link on the activity page. Choose one of the six case scenarios and using the decision making process, explain what you would do. (Total 48 points)
*Complete the decision making sequence below.
- Identify the decision to be made.
- List all possible options and alternatives.
- Evaluate each of the options and alternatives.
- Choose the best option.
- Act on your decision.
- Evaluate your outcomes.
Explain how using the 6 step Decision Making sequence above helps aid in wise decision making. Write 2 paragraphs containing a minimum of 10 sentences. (12 points)