For the Final Project, you evaluate your health and wellness by completing the assessments in Weeks 1–5.
Then, for the second part of this project, you create a Behavior Change Action Plan, including a timeline, for improving your health and wellness relating to those areas you assessed.
5–6 pages: Not including title page and references
Your Final Project must include the following elements:
- Summarize the insights you gained in relation to each assessment. Incorporate instructor feedback you received.
- Describe the goals of your Behavior Change Action Plan and your rationale for each goal.
- Explain each action you plan to take in relation to a dimension of health and your goals.
- Describe resources you need for each action including, but not limited to, people, places, and equipment.
- Explain potential obstacles to each action and your plan for avoiding and / or managing each obstacle.
- Describe the milestones of each action and the timeline by which each milestone is to be achieved.
- Describe your reward or how you will celebrate the achievement of each milestone.
- Describe any concerns you have about your Behavior Change Action Plan or its implementation, including influencing factors. · Describe how you plan to address your concerns.
Although the Final Project (5–6 pages) is not to be submitted until Day 7 of Week 5, you should become familiar with the project requirements and have them in mind as you proceed through the course. The Discussions and Application Assignments relate to and can be of use to your Final Project.
Information on scholarly writing may be found in the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.), and at the Walden Writing Center website. Also see the Walden University Policies and Information, in Syllabus-II, under “Policies on Academic Honesty.”
The Final Project is due on Day 7 of Week 5. See the Week 5 Final Project area for submission details.