- Under FRE 403, relevant evidence may be “_________ if its ________ value is _______ outweighed by the danger of unfair _______ prejudice, confusion of the ______, or misleading the _______ or due to considerations of undue _______, waste of _______, or needless presentation or _____ evidence.”
- When can a lay witness testify regarding an opinion? Can you think of an example?
- Experts are witness qualified “by knowledge, ______, _____, training or _______.”
- Can experts testify as to the ultimate issue to be decided by a jury?
- Why do we call the trial judge the “gatekeeper” in connection with expert testimony?
- When can leading questions be used in examining a witness?
- Hearsay is defined by FRE 801 (c) as a _______, other than the one made by the _______ while ______ at the trial or hearing offered in evidence to prove the ______ of the matter asserted.
- A hearsay objection will not exclude testimony of the relevant statement of a party _______.
- What do we mean by a criminal defendant “opening the door” to his own character?
- Under FRE 609 a witness can always be impeached by showing _______.
There are no reviews yet.