- By _____ records or _____ sources we mean information compiled and maintained by government _____ and offices at the federal, ______, and _____ levels.
- What are the two distinct skills involved in accessing public and private records?
- List seven sources the legal professional can consult to learn more about information available from federal departments and agencies. How is that information accessed?
- What is the GPO? What is GPO access?
- What do we mean by “enabling legislation” as to a governmental agency or department, and how can consulting it assist the investigator?
- Summarize how judicial records are kept and how they can be accessed.
- Why does every legal investigator need to know Thomas? What can it do for us?
- What is the Freedom of Information Act and how do we access governmental information using it?
- List nine categories of information that are exempt from a POIA request
- What is the Privacy Act? What kinds of information can be accessed using it?
There are no reviews yet.