- Why is it important to avoid legal jargon during an interview?
- Name several internal obstacles to effective interviewing.
- What is empathy and what role does it play in interviewing?
- Why should documents that the client or witness bring to an interview be reviewed before questions about them are asked?
- What is a narrative summary? What role does it play in an initial client interview?
- What is corroborating information? What role does it play in a client interview?
- What are the possible reasons a client may be reluctant to provide information?
- How do you handle an overly emotional client in an interview?
- How do you handle a self-important or condescending client in an interview?
- How do you handle an obviously lying client in an interview?
There are no reviews yet.